CAPPUCCINO, LATTE OR MACCHIATO
The ROK Milk Frother is the tool to help you do just that. Hand-powered like the ROK Espresso Maker, you can now get the froth consistency that you like best with your coffee.
PREPARE MILK AND COFFEE
- Pour milk into a mug and warm it up in the microwave.
- Lift the Frother handle up and place it in the mug.
- Pump away and watch as the froth builds quickly.
- Squeeze a freshly-made espresso into the mug for a cappuccino. Repeat with less foam for a latte.
- Or scoop the froth out instead and add it to the top of your espresso for a macchiato.
We’ve made the ROK Espresso Maker mainly for a double espresso. For a single espresso, clip the included Splitter to the Portafilter spout. Place 2 cups under it and use the same method as a double espresso. Suggested amount of coffee is about 16 grams.
Start with a double espresso and add boiled water into a slightly bigger cup than for a normal espresso. Don’t pull an extra long espresso as you will over-extract and this will spoil the flavour.
Fill a slightly larger glass with ice cubes. Then prepare double espresso in the normal way in an espresso cup. Add sweetener or sugar as you like. Pour the sweetened espresso on the ice cubes and mix with a spoon. Add a straw and enjoy delicious ice coffee. PS: If you like you can add some milk, soya drink, rice milk, or a little bit of cream to your ice coffee.